The following procedures have been implemented for patients visiting Livebetter Physiotherapy during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
These procedures are designed to keep you and the physiotherapist safe and prevent cross contamination/infection between patients.
It is important to remind you that if you or any of the people you live with, feel unwell or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 to advise us as soon as possible so we can rearrange your appointment. You should them follow government guidelines which can be found at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning in between each patient which includes wiping clean the couch, surfaces, door handles etc with disinfectant products.
1. Please attend your appointment alone (unless a chaperone is required)
2. When you arrive, please stay in your car and the physiotherapist will come and collect you
3. Please use the hand sanitiser upon arrival
4. Please wear a facemask inside the clinic
5. The physiotherapist will be wearing PPE for your safety
6. Follow up appointments (if required) can be made at the end of your appointment or rebooked via telephone or email
7. Hand sanitiser will be available as you exit the building
All of these procedures have been implemented for yours and the physiotherapists safety and we thank you for your support and understanding.